WELCOME TO THIS WEBSITE WHICH IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY CITPA
The information on this website is intended for members of CITPA and those interested in the converting industry and packaging related information.
All concerned with the compilation of the information, including CITPA staff, and members of our professional units, take all reasonable care in producing these web pages, which we believe are accurate at the time of initial publication or last modification. However, information in this field changes rapidly and CITPA cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Copyright in this website belongs to CITPA. CITPA holds exclusive rights in respect of electronic publication and dissemination.
You may view, download, and print contents from the Site subject to the following conditions: (a) the content may be used solely for information purposes; and (b) the content may not be modified or altered in any way.
Information from this website may be downloaded and printed for off-line reading and use, stored electronically on disk, and multiple copies may be made for research or private study purposes, subject to the following conditions:
- (a) The material is not sold or hired for commercial gain,
- (b) CITPA's name remains attached to any copies,
- (c) You may not republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein,
- (d) You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of CITPA without the express written consent of CITPA,
- (e) You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing CITPA name without the express written consent of CITPA,
- (f) You may not use any CITPA logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission from CITPA
- need clarification of these terms,
- wish to use material outside the permissions above,
- wish to publish a conference paper, or
- want permission to publish a translation of a CITPA publication
250 Avenue Louise
T: +32 2 646 40 70